TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, Eco MM Vision Inc., a Corporation Registered in the Province of Quebec, Canada, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. These Terms may be varied by us from time to time, at our sole discretion, and you are encouraged to check back from time to time, to review any relevant changes to our Terms which may impact any services we have provided to you. If you have made any purchases on our website prior to any changes to these terms, and our changes to the Terms impact such purchases, we shall notify you of any changes and provide you with an opportunity to raise any concerns related to our changes.
1. Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Copyrights and Ownership of Information. All information displayed on this website is the sole property of the website owner, Eco MM vision Inc., a Corporation registered in the Province of Quebec, Canada (hereinafter, “EV”). All ideas, information, designs, images, titles, articles, content, patentable materials, trade names, copyrightable materials, trade secrets and any information, content or material contained on this EV owned website (“intellectual property”) is the sole intellectual property of EV, and such information may not be reused, duplicated, copied, licensed or sold to any third party without the express written consent of EV. No product or service sold on this website may be copied, duplicated, resold, reverse engineered or modified for sale in any form by a purchaser, and such products or services are only to be used for personal use. Any acts or omissions (“acts”) which violate the terms of this clause shall render the user or purchaser accessing this site responsible for such acts fully liable to EV upon demand, and such liabilities include lost profits, legal fees, attorney fees, and any costs incurred by EV in remedying the consequences of and preventing the acts in violation of this clause. By accessing this site, you agree that you shall be fully liable for any failure to comply with the requirements of this clause. Any commercial use of any intellectual property, service or physical good accessed through this site is by default an act in violation of this clause, and the perpetrator of such an act shall be fully liable to EV, on demand, as described in this clause.
2. Warranties. EV makes no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods sold on this site. The purchaser of any goods listed on this site agrees that such goods are purchased “as is,” which means that they accept them as listed or described in the site, and will not hold EV accountable for anything beyond what is specifically listed in terms of the ingredients, packaging, and other materials sold on this website.
3. Liabilities. EV bears no liability for any costs, injuries to person or property, or damages of any kind, arising from the use or misuse of the products or services purchased on this website. All such products or services are purchased at the sole risk and discretion of the purchaser, and in purchasing the product or service, the purchaser acknowledges that such goods are purchased as is, while waiving all claims against EV for any damages arising out of the use or application of any product or service provided via this website. Once goods are purchased from this website, there are no refunds permitted, unless EV, in their sole and absolute discretion, deems that a refund is warranted to the purchaser.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, EV DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EV DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE EV SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EV'S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM EV ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, EV WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY EV SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY EV SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
Furthermore, when making a purchase via this site, you agree that it is the direct supplier or manufacturer of any products sold on this site, and not EV, who is responsible for any product performance or product defect, and you hereby agree to hold the direct supplier or manufacturer of any products purchased on this website directly responsible if you incur any damages due to any product defect experienced with a product purchased on this website, and that EV shall only be liable for its own gross negligence, recklessness or willful misconduct, when acting as a distributor and sourcing products for your purchase through this website. By purchasing any products from this website, you hereby agree that you will not hold EV responsible for any product defects whatsoever, unless EV has acted with gross negligence, recklessness or willful misconduct, in the procurement of products for sale via this website.
4. Shipping and Risk of Loss. EV bears no liability for risk of loss for any goods sold on this website. EV’s sole shipping responsibility shall be to instruct its supplier to dispatch the goods to the designated shipper, and if requested, provide a shipping receipt to the purchaser. After the supplier has provided the goods as described on this website to the shipper, EV shall bear no further liabilities for the condition or arrival of the goods at destination after the goods as described have been taken into the custody of the shipper.
5. Data Protection. Any personal or sensitive data shared on this website with EV shall remain the property of the purchaser or user. However, the purchaser or user of this website specifically allows EV, by the act of using, browsing, and accessing this website, to use any such personal or sensitive data, and transmit such data to third parties and other regions with similar or less data protection regulations in place, such as the United States of America, or elsewhere, for the sole purpose of providing goods, services, or access to this website, for the user or purchaser accessing this website. If the user or purchaser of this website, submitting any information to EV via this website, does not wish to have their data sent to third parties, or other regions outside their home jurisdiction, then they must communicate this in writing to EV, who will then determine whether they can continue providing goods or services to such a user or purchaser without remitting or using their data as described. If EV, in their sole discretion, discontinues services or the sale of products to a user or purchaser making such a declaration, then any fees paid or currency of value transferred to EV shall be rendered forfeited to EV, and shall be non-refundable.
6. Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. The laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada, without the application of any conflict of laws provision, shall govern this Agreement. The parties hereto hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any court of the Province of Quebec, in any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The user or purchaser of any goods or services received through this website agrees that they shall submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts described in this clause, and that they agree that they shall submit to such any judgment rendered by such courts concerning themselves, and that they will agree to the enforcement of such judgments in full, without requesting any modification whatsoever, either by themselves or through their attorney, agent or representative, in any other nations, jurisdictions or regions where they operate, reside or are otherwise located.
7. Electronic Communications. When you use EV Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to EV, you may be communicating with EV electronically. You consent to receive communications from EV electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other EV Services, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that EV provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
8. Use of Site and Content. The user accessing this site may browse this site, access its pages, make purchases on the site, post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, if permitted to do so by EV, (“User Actions”) so long as the User Actions are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and do not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. The user accessing this site may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. EV reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
If the user accessing this site does post content or submit material, and unless EV indicates otherwise, they grant EV a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. The user accessing this site grants EV and sublicensees the right to use the name submitted in connection with such content, if they choose. The User accessing this site represents and warrants that they own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content posted by them; that the content is accurate; that use of the content supplied does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that they will indemnify EV for all claims resulting from content supplied. EV has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. EV takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by them or any third party.
9. Sanctions and Export Policy. You may not use any EV Service if you are the subject of U.S. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.S. law imposed by the governments of the country where you are using EV Services. You must comply with all U.S. or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, software (including EV Software), technology, and services.
10. Accuracy of Information and Medical Disclaimer. EV does not represent that any of the information contained on this website is accurate, complete, reliable or timely, and any user of this site, or purchaser of products via this site does so at their own absolute discretion and risk. By purchasing any item on this site, you agree that you do so only after making an independent, personally informed, and researched decision, and that you have not relied on the information provided via this website alone. Furthermore, you are independently responsible and liable for ensuring that any ingredients in the products listed for sale on this website do not cause any health related conditions or ailment to yourself or any third party using the products, such as any allergy or skin condition, and you agree that you are solely and independently responsible and liable for consulting with your doctor to ensure that the products described on this website will not cause any medical or health related harm to yourself or any other person using the products purchased. EV shall not be liable for any health related conditions, allergies or harms caused by these products and the ingredients listed for these products, beyond providing any reasonable health related warnings applicable to the product, for known and foreseeable health related conditions which could be associated with such ingredients.
11. Third Party Site Access. Certain content, products and services available via EV Services and this website may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this site may direct the user or purchaser of products on this site, to third-party websites that are not affiliated with EV. EV is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of, and EV does not warrant the accuracy of and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties, displayed or accessible through this website. EV is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please carefully review the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products or websites should be directed to the third-party directly.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EV/ Eco MM vision Inc. and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any costs, liabilities, claim, or damages which they incur, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your negligent or deliberate use of products or services, or the breach of these Terms of Service by yourself or your agents, and such indemnification is to be provided by yourself, being the purchaser of products on this website, or user of this website, upon demand.
13. Severability. In the event that any provision of these Terms are determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain to be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
15. No Waiver. No failure to exercise or delay in exercising or enforcing any right or remedy under these terms shall constitute a waiver thereof and no single or partial exercise or enforcement of any right or remedy under these terms shall preclude or restrict the further exercise or enforcement of any such right or remedy.
16. Important Product Information. The product ingredients for our main product is described as below:
The product is made with Synthethic fiber (may contain polyester,Nylon/Polyamide ).
Plastic Handle:ABS Materia
This description was provided to EV by the supplier of the product. Though EV attempts to be as accurate as possible, they are not the supplier or manufacturer of products sold on this website, and do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on EV website are accurate, complete ,reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by this website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
17. EV uses Shopify Payments and Paypal .Our store currency is USD$,although we may display prices for our international customers (outside the united states) in their local currency in the listing ,at the checkout we may only accept USD and an additional conversion fee could be added by either Paypal/Shopify that we have no control over (applied by Paypal/Shopify payments ),these fees are not refundable by us.
Warning: PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, WHO ARE PREGNANT, HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS,SENSITIVE SKIN OR ARE ALLERGIC TO ELEMENTS ABOVE SHOULD CONSULT A RELEVANT MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. It remains the user’s responsibility to ensure you are not allergic to ANY of the ingredients inside the product before using it.
To contact us :
Our Mailing (PLEASE EMAIL US BEFORE SENDING ANYTHING THROUGH MAIL TO ALLOW US TO RESPOND PROPERLY TO YOUR REQUEST):
4935 CH-QUEEN MARY SUITE 101,H3W1X4,MONTREAL,QUEBEC,CANADA